Photo Credits: Hilton
An unforgettable Memorial Day Weekend in Mexico is calling. Los Cabos’ Cabo en Vivo presents a once-in-a-lifetime, luxury resort getaway in Mexico’s world-famous Cabo Corridor, featuring two nights of unforgettable beachfront performances from the Eagles and The Doobie Brothers to an intimate crowd of only 5,000 guests.
Cabo en Vivo has partnered with Los Cabos’ most luxurious resorts to offer curated package options specific to each property, including Hilton Los Cabos — one of Los Cabos’ most recently reimagined, beachfront hotels featuring a multi-million renovation, world-class amenities and direct access to one of Los Cabos’ only swimmer-friendly beaches.
Those who book Cabo en Vivo’s Hilton Los Cabos package will receive:
- Three-night accommodations at Hilton Los Cabos from May 22 – 25, 2020
- Reserved seating for both the Eagles (Sunday, May 24th) and The Doobie Brothers (Saturday, May 23rd) performances
- Ground transportation to/from the concerts
- $100 daily resort credit, valid for food & beverage
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Transportation to/from the airport
- Commemorative laminate & gift
- Complimentary gourmet food & beverage options at each night’s performance
- *Package prices include all processing fees and hotel taxes. Pricing begins at $2,999 USD per person. Limited availability.